Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Equip people to grow in faith and Share God’s Love.
PROCLAIM – EQUIP – SHARE
Equip all disciples to share the saving love of Jesus Christ.
We are keenly focused on areas that will guide and enhance our life and mission at Good Shepherd Church:
- Leadership: create a culture that inspires, nurtures and supports participation in church ministries.
- Outreach: develop, create, and nurture missional and evangelical outreach initiatives locally and abroad.
- Communication: build and support church ministries and administration through effective communication.
- Teaching: provide sound Biblical teaching that deepens one’s knowledge of God, and equips people in all aspects of Christian life.
- Worship: offer worship through music, prayer and teaching that above all honours God, is relevant to Christian living, and deepens one’s relationship with Jesus.
We Value The Bible as the inspired and inerrant Word of God imparting the Good News of Salvation through Jesus Christ, and complete in bringing the world to a knowledge of God and instruction for Christian life and character.
We Value Honouring God through Worship as the upward expression of praise and thanksgiving, togetherness, and union with God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We Value Spiritual Health and Growth through the Holy Spirit, the “third person” of the triune Godhead, as the steady and active presence of God living within and among us and empowering us for a life of peace and mission with God.
We Value Prayer enabled by the Holy Spirit, who heals us, guides us, and comforts us, as the vital expression of our relationship with God, uttering a dependence and confidence in Him. We believe God answers prayer according to His will, as He sees best for us.
We Value Being Together as Jesus calls us to be, and to love and care for one another. Small groups are essential for nurturing all aspects of faith, developing and deepening relationships with one another and with God. We love to eat, pray, study, worship, and celebrate together.
We Value Caring for the World by reaching out to the world with the grace and love of God, the extension of Jesus’ ministry to which we have been called. Sharing the love of God embraces and includes the Gospel message of Salvation and forgiveness through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.